Jogendra S Chhabra MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 25th, 2016
awesome doctor

August 16th, 2012
I have been with Dr. Chhabra over a year. He is a very kind and personal Dr. He takes the time to listen to you, he makes you feel comfortable with jokes and such. He greets everyone with a smile from the heart. He does not over prescribe medicine and will Not give you 2 medicines that gives the same results. That is a big NO NO from him. I say "Thank you to Dr. Chhabra for being a wonderful Dr. Am waiting for your return." Many prayer's have gone up for you and they will not stop until you are back where you belong, taking great care of your patient's and treating them as family. And to the person that said they heard "RUMORS" that is just it sir rumors a rumor is a rumor someone started because they didn't get what THEY wanted and only what the Dr. would do. There are no Free or Samples given from his office and Yes you do pay even if you have insurance you hav to pay your co-pay. So there is your rumor and you must have never met Dr. Chhabra as a Doctor.

March 15th, 2012
Dr. Chhabra has been my doctor for over 1 year. He has always been courteous and listened to my problems. He is a caring physician. I think what I value most about him is the fact that understands when I tell him what my problems are, and gives me good, professional advice on what to do concerning my particular problems. The most important thing I can say is that I trust him. I can only hope that I will be able to continue to have him as my doctor. It takes a while to establish a good rapport with a doctor and I have with Dr. Chahabra. Thank you.

December 7th, 2011
un- professional
Dr, Chhabra cut me off of my meds becuase, my script of vicodin got stolen and he didnt believe when he did a pill count on me and said I was selling them on the street, He even saw police report and still would not believe me. He is very un-professional and non-sympathetic to my situation, he even cut me off of my klonopin and my celexa. now im a mental mess, and other doctors wont see me now because he red flagged me. What a terrible Doctor. He told its not his problem on how I will get my meds back do not go to this Dr.

June 23rd, 2011
I have no problems with this Dr. Blood test ,vitals ,so far whatever needs to be done ,is done. I find him professional ,yet very personable .