A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jogi Nareddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jogi Nareddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nareddy
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nareddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jogi Nareddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nareddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Nareddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jogi R Nareddy MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jogi R. Nareddy practice?
- Dr. Jogi Nareddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jogi Nareddy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hudson, FL.
See Hudson Internists and Hudson Cardiologists.