A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jogi Nareddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jogi Nareddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jogi Nareddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nareddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Nareddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nareddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 33 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans