A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jogi Nareddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jogi Nareddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nareddy
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nareddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jogi Nareddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nareddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Nareddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jogi R Nareddy MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jogi R. Nareddy practice?
- Dr. Jogi Nareddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jogi Nareddy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hudson, FL.
See Hudson Internists and Hudson Cardiologists.