A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jogi Pattisapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jogi Pattisapu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jogi Pattisapu, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spina Bifida (Meningocele)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pattisapu graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pattisapu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pattisapu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- Florida Health Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jogi V. Pattisapu practice?
Dr. Jogi Pattisapu practices Neurological Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.