A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jogi Pattisapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jogi Pattisapu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jogi Pattisapu, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spina Bifida (Meningocele)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pattisapu graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pattisapu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jogi V Pattisapu FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jogi V. Pattisapu practice?
- Dr. Jogi Pattisapu has 1 office location.
Dr. Jogi Pattisapu practices Neurological Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.