Dr. Jogi Pattisapu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jogi Pattisapu?

April 14th, 2016

Dr. Pattisapu saved my life over 20 years ago. I was helicoptered to Arnold Palmer when I was six, after hitting my head on concrete. I know that there was internal bleeding in my brain, due to a fractured skull, and although I don't remember all of the details of my injuries, I know that with out Dr. Pattisapu there is a very good chance I would not be here today. I was in the hospital for several months, and then for many years went in for checkups. I randomly decided to look him up, and was ecstatic to find he is still practicing in Orlando. I can't even begin to explain the gratitude my family and I have for this doctor, and in my opinion, you can't find better.

October 11th, 2015

AWESOME DR.

I was born with Spina bifida w/ tethered cord He has done all my spin surgery's that i can remember and i have had alot but he was always very compassionate to me as a child i haven't seen hi many many years since i have moved from florida to up north i remember being a scared little girl and instead of not caring or just brushing iit off he always acknowledged my feelings and would aloow my parent to come in while he was giving me what he called a cocktail :) to calm me down and let my parent stay as i slowly drift off pain was was well managed and treated . Dr. pattisapu is the only Dr. i will allow to work on my back so if a problem arises with tethering back to orlando i come :) Thanks for your care time and compassion dr pattisapu :) id love to come in to the office jus t to show you my kids because all other dr told me i couldnt have kids beside you and you were right :) i have to healthy children without spina bifida :)

June 29th, 2015

he is the best doctor that ive ever had

June 14th, 2011

tiffany oms

he is my hero the best there is thank you doc

May 13th, 2011

He did a Posteriour Decommpresion of the brain on me in 1994. I got dragged into the hospital that day. But he was the most professional Dr. and spent alot of time with me before during and after the procedure. He is an amazing man.

April 8th, 2011

Hey

This is amber Carroll,I wanted to say that this man is amazing and generous!!He has save dmy life and he is my hero!I can't be any more thankful for anyone else in my life!Love you!!

March 4th, 2010

Dr. Pattisapu is the best

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Pattisapu 8 yrs ago after the birth of my youngest son. He is the most kindest, caring doctor I know. The staff he has in the office are all so polite. Everyone knows me and treat my son and I with respect. He has made me feel comfortable every time my son had to have surgery. He loves what he does and he loves his patients and it shows.

May 6th, 2009

Patient for 18 years

I've been a patient of Dr. Pattisapu's since I was three days old. In my opinion, and in my family's opinion, he is a wonderful doctor. In fact there isn't enough I could say to express how much I value having him as a doctor.

June 28th, 2017