A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joginder Jodhka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joginder Jodhka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joginder Jodhka, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jodhka graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jodhka has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joginder Singh Jodhka BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Joginder S. Jodhka practice?
- Dr. Joginder Jodhka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joginder Jodhka practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists and Fountain Valley Nephrologists.