Dr. Joginder Pal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

September 22nd, 2016
Dr. Pal kept me on a cocktail of pills when I was post partum. At one point he told me my depression was due to low self esteem, as women who have children out of wedlock all have low self esteem. He gave me a bunch of prescriptions that did not work well, when I had complaints he would add medications instead of removing them. Eventually I felt like a zombie and ended up in a psych ward. 2 years off the medications, and I have been great! Except now I can't get life insurance to protect my family because of my medical history. Do not go to Dr. Pal.

May 23rd, 2016
This Dr. only seems to care about generating revenue for himself. He hardly reviewed the file, did not know the patient's age, nor her history, then gave a choice of 2 prescriptions for my child and wanted me to chose. Made me wonder who the professional was. Then he asks that you come back every 3 weeks for a "follow up". Once there you wait for up to an hour while he runs patients through in 10 minute intervals. He is nothing but a pill pusher and I will definitely not go back.

March 31st, 2016
Very dry and impersonal. Total opposite of Dr he took over for

March 31st, 2016
I was in another Dr' s office a few weeks ago and overheard 3 of Pal' s patients ( I refuse to call him Dr...he's a pill pusher) call in because when they went his office that morning and it looked like he was no longer there. I hope he is gone forever...He has ruined too many people and destroyed families.

October 16th, 2015
Very tempermental and rude Dr. Does not like to talk. My appoinments would last between 5-7min. Just gave me prescriptions.

October 16th, 2015
Don't waste your time!
I've been treated by Dr. Pal for the past year. He has blamed me every time I needed a med change. He's prescribing me very large amounts of medication and has never even weighed me. He sees my brother and I at the same time, which makes me uncomfortable considering I'm entitled to privacy. He is very unprofessional and doesn't care about his patients. All he does is push drugs onto people so that he doesn't have to do any work. He doesn't even have the meds I'm on written down. Some doctor, alright.

March 16th, 2015
If there was a choice for less than 1 star I would have chosen that. My overall rating of this doctor is a ZERO. This man is a rx writing machine and that is all. He spent 10 minutes with my daughter. Even after we went to him with a problem with the medication he was less than attentive to the issues going on. In addition to that his staff is rude and is seem like they don't know how to do their jobs.

June 16th, 2014
Poor Attitude
Dr. Pal was RUDE when attempting to set up an appt. The appt. was for a foster child and Dr. Pal stated that he does not like working with "non-biological families." Completely unprofessional!! This doctor will not be utilized again for any additional clients. Would give a negative rating if the website would have allowed me.

May 27th, 2014
Patient
Dr Pal's receptionist was very kind to me.I have my first visit soon and if everyone is as kind and as helpful as she was I believe I will be very happy there.I will write again after my visit. 5-*****

November 14th, 2013
I would highly recommend Dr. Pal to anyone with psychiatric needs. His office staff are very friendly and call to remind me of my appointments. Dr. Pal is usually on time and has stayed late or fit me into his schedule with very short notice (sometimes the same day) when I needed more immediate attention. He is very knowledgable and treats my whole family. I am highly satisfied.

April 10th, 2013
90% great - 10% sucky
I, too. have had the same experience with Dr. Pal increasing the rate from 80 to 100 bucks per visit. He accepts my insurance - but not for Suboxone treatment (?) But I understand that is par for the course w/ any Suboxone treatment provider. He is usually great - except last visit, after seeing him for over a year - he acted like he had never met me before - and got nasty w/ me when I asked for my usual scripts. Hopefully, he was just having a bad day. He's human, too. Overall, I'm happy with Dr. Pal.

March 23rd, 2013
Rude
He is insensitive and rude and has no bedside manner. He was very unkind and inconsiderate.