Dr. Joginder Soni MD Patient Reviews

• Interventional Cardiology Turlock, CA

January 24th, 2013
The absolute worst care and office disorganization by any healthcare professional I have ever experienced!!! Let this be a warning to anyone out there. Every appointment ran at least 45 behind, and when I experienced an adverse reaction to medication prescribed by Dr Soni, I never received a call back, after several attempts to get a hold of him. To top off this negative experience and lack of follow through, I chose a new cardiologist and have been waiting over 1 month to merely have my records sent over. Apparently Dr Soni does not dictate his patients test results for about 2 months. That screams unprofessionalism and poor patient care. I am still waiting for my tests to be dictated since early November. Dont go here, your heart is the vital, it deserves the best.

December 5th, 2009
Dr. Joginder S Soni
I have been a patient since 2005 stroke...I trust Dr. Soni's expertize and he is personable and caring, and answers question effectively. As woul ...

July 10th, 2009
THE BEST CARDIO CARE!
DR. SONI SAVED MY BROTHER'S LIFE IN 1998, MY UNCLE'S IN 2004 AND NOW AT AGE 64, I AM HIS PATIENT. OFTEN TIMES A HEART PATIENT DOESN'T KNOW THEIR ACTUAL STATUS UNTIL SEEN BY THE DOCTOR...IF UPON EXAMINATION IMMEDIATE TESTS ARE NEEDED, OR EVEN URGENT HOSPITALIZATION, THE DOCTOR'S SCHEDULE IS DISRUPTED AND OTHER PATIENTS MAY HAVE TO WAIT. EACH PATIENT IS CONFIDENT HE/SHE WILL RECEIVE THE CARE AND THE TIME AS HIS/HER CONDITION REQUIRES. I PRAY FOR THE PATIENT WHOSE SITUATION REQUIRES IMMEDIATE ATTENTION AND I AM HAPPY TO WAIT OR RESCHEDULE EVEN THOUGH I TRAVEL FROM MARIPOSA. REMEMBER THAT DOCTORS ARE OFTEN TIMES MIRACLE WORKERS BUT THEY ARE NOT MIND READERS. TESTING IS NECESSARY AND EXPERIENCE A NECESSITY...CARING BY THIS DOCTOR IS PART OF THE HEALING AND YOU MUST PARTICIPATE IN YOUR HEALTH CARE TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE. FOLLOW HIS ORDERS, TAKE YOUR PRESCRIBED MEDICINES AS INSTRUCTED, TELL HIM OF ANYTHING UNUSUAL AND ASK QUESTIONS...AND YOU CAN BE CONFIDENT YOU ARE GETTING THE BEST CARDIO CARE!

May 25th, 2008
almost killed me
wanted to do an angiograhm when it was just indigestion!!!