A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jogy Varghese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jogy Varghese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jogy Varghese, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Varghese graduated from Nalanda Medical College, Patna.
Dr. Varghese has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jogy Varghese BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jogy Varghese practice?
- Dr. Jogy Varghese has 1 office location.
Dr. Jogy Varghese practices Nephrology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Nephrologists.