A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johan Aasbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johan Aasbo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johan Aasbo, DO, FACC is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aasbo graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Aasbo has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Fostoria Community Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johan D Aasbo DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Johan D. Aasbo practice?
- Dr. Johan Aasbo has 13 office locations.
Dr. Johan Aasbo practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Adrian, MI and Bowling Green, OH.
See Toledo Cardiologists.