A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johan Aasbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johan Aasbo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aasbo
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aasbo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johan Aasbo, DO, FACC, FHRS is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aasbo graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aasbo has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johan David Aasbo DO, FACC, and FHRS is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Johan D. Aasbo practice?
- Dr. Johan Aasbo has 1 office location.
Dr. Johan Aasbo practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology near Tecumseh, MI.
See Tecumseh Cardiologists.