A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johan Brahme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johan Brahme, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johan Brahme, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brahme graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brahme has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johan Erik Brahme MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Johan E. Brahme practice?
- Dr. Johan Brahme has 1 office location.
Dr. Johan Brahme practices Plastic Surgery near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Plastic Surgeons.