A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Johan Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from DePaul University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lane has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johan O Lane MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Johan O. Lane practice?
- Dr. Johan Lane has 5 office locations.
Dr. Johan Lane practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CO and Denver, CO.
See Chicago Internists.