A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johan Samanta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johan Samanta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johan Samanta, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Essential Tremor ET
Education & Awards
Dr. Samanta graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Samanta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johan Erik Sebastian Samanta MD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Johan E. Samanta practice?
- Dr. Johan Samanta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Johan Samanta practices Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.