Dr. Johan Samanta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Johan Samanta?

October 13th, 2017

Injected botox in wrong place and or too much.

Dr. Johan Samanta injected me with botox in the wrong place and or too much. The results were not being able swallow, hospitalized, had to be put on a feeding tube directly into my stomach. I was on that feeding tube for 8 months. Dr. Samanta had no remorse. Never came to see me in the hospital. He had his receptionist call me and wanted me to come into the office. At that time I was sitting on the couch attached to a feeding tube pole that looked like a IV pole. There was no way I could get in a car and go to his office. So much for the Hippocratic Oath.

February 16th, 2017

Botox injections

I received Botox injections from Dr. Samanta and he either injected too much or injected in the wrong place. He paralyzed my swallowing muscles. I had to have a feeding tube surgically inserted into my stomach for 8 months. He was not remorseful at all. What happened to the Hippocratic oath?

September 2nd, 2016

Bravo

This is a GREAT doctor, took me forever to find him, but now I have and would recommend him to all people. He is very kind, very personable and knows his profession, always look forward to seeing him.

January 19th, 2016

Dr. Samanta is outstanding. He explains everything thoroughly and at appropriate levels, and treats me as an intelligent partner in dealing with my Parknson's. I recommend him without reservation..

January 6th, 2016

Miracle Worker

Dr. Samantra is a MIRACLE WORKER. I have suffered with hemial facial spasms for over 10 years and have been treated by several different neurologists in that time. By my second app't with Dr. Samantra I have absolutely INCREDIBLE results. He has changed my life!!!! Couldn't recommend him more highly!

December 17th, 2015

Very thorough and great bedside manner. Knowledgeable about my rare genetic condition, type 3& 4 Ehlers Danlos Syndrome as well as Torsion Dystonia. He is very caring and listens to his patients, which is hard to find. By far the best I've seen!

September 9th, 2015

Love this Doc. Took plenty of time and analysis with me

January 30th, 2017