Dr. Johan Thomas Zwaan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Trauma Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Johan Zwaan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johan Zwaan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zwaan graduated from Universiteit Van Amsterdam.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zwaan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zwaan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Johan T. Zwaan practice?
Dr. Johan Zwaan practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Trauma Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Victoria, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists, San Antonio Pediatricians, and San Antonio Surgeons.