A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johann Gudjonsson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johann Gudjonsson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Genetic Skin Diseases
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gudjonsson graduated from University Of Iceland, Reykjavik. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gudjonsson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johann Eli Gudjonsson MD is a male Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Johann E. Gudjonsson practice?
- Dr. Johann Gudjonsson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Johann Gudjonsson practices Dermatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dexter, MI.
See Ann Arbor Dermatologists.