A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johanna Dubyak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johanna Dubyak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johanna Dubyak, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubyak graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dubyak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johanna Marie Dubyak MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Johanna M. Dubyak practice?
- Dr. Johanna Dubyak has 1 office location.
Dr. Johanna Dubyak practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.