Obstetricians & Gynecologists
17742 Beach Blvd
Ste 345
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
714-841-9899
Locations and availability (1)

|  Amazing OBGYN  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2011

I see Dr. Dubyak at Kaiser, Irvine. She is a caring, competent, supportive, positive and stellar OBGYN. She is always prepared, personable, detailed and unhurried when meeting with her patients. Inevitably, this sometimes causes her appointments to run over. But she is worth the wait!

|  Dr. Dubyak is an amazing doctor  |  show details
Dec 18th, 2010

Dr. Dubyak delivered both my daughters. She has an incredible bedside manner, personality and experience. She is also very kind and has a great sense of humor. I would recommend her to everyboyd.

|  WOW  |  show details
by Tracy Che on Oct 20th, 2009

She made sure my precious one was doing well during my pregnancy and never once tried to run away from me, even though I practically LIVED in her office for 4 months!! :) She is so sweet and kind and wonderful, and I was thrilled to have her not only assist in the C-section delivery of my preemie, but also to assist with my hysterectomy a year later. Finally...PAINLESS PAP!!! Need I say more?

|  CEO  |  show details
by D.H. on Apr 7th, 2009

great! but she's no longer at Huntington Beach Hosp. and now trying to locate her.

|  She performed D&c on me at Kaiser Irvine  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2009

She is so nice and caring. I had procedure yesterday and I feel great today. Very thorough with explaining everything. Thank you she made the experience less uncomfortable.... Highly recommend her to anyone..

|  show details
Mar 5th, 2009

she's nice and caring.

|  show details
by Liz on Nov 25th, 2008

she's the best dr in orange county