Dr. Johanna Figueroa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Johanna Figueroa?

April 27th, 2017

She's very professional, also very compassionate to what her patient is going through. I went to her a mess and she delivered a health mess-age in the form if successful surgery. She gets 5 stars from me. She also qualified in Aftercare because she a wonderful person as well.. always asking how I'm doing, how things are going. I appreciate that she goes the extra mile.

February 26th, 2017

Back in 2010 talk to Figureroa save my life I so much appreciate services the gratitude that she shows to have patience I do recommend her highly I had a kidney stone 2 to 3 cm and it broke up and was affecting my blood I went in on 2010 to St. Francis hospital kidney stone was breaking up and affecting my blood my chances with This problem was very slim I had two blood transfusions on dialysis Dr. Figureroa really pulled me through I think. today .

July 2nd, 2016

wonderful doctor

October 29th, 2013

knowledgeable, caring and professional doctor

My experience with Dr. Figueroa has been excellent. She helped me "cure" my vaginal atrophy. I never thought after menopause I would ever be able to engage in sexual intercourse again, no less enjoy it and now, thanks to Dr. Figueroa I have been able to resume sexual intercourse with my husband. I will forever be grateful to her for that. Now, we are working on another problem - stress incontinence. I will post as soon as the issue is hopefully resolved. I have a feeling it will be because I know that I am in good hands! Also, her staff is just wonderful, very caring and sincere.

August 13th, 2013

The Best

I came to her office in tears and left her office with the biggest smile . She gave me hope !! This doctor really knows how to treat her patients ! Only if there were more doctors like her in this field . I am so happy I found her !

October 25th, 2012

excellent doctor will tell my family and friends about her

Pleasant Doctor. Clean office pleasant staff. I was happy with the way I was treated in this office. I wouldnt mind visiting this Doctors office weekly

April 16th, 2012

Not on top of things

When visiting her my mom was told she had a prolapse that was serious and should be taken care of immediately , well 6 weeks later tests results are not looked at, insurance approvals not done, cat scan was in her office for one week and no call, I had to get it from another Dr. who was shocked I wasn't related the bad news, yes bad news you would think no call all must be good ,well that was not the way it went, so I am sitting here still waiting after 3 phone calls today, find yourself a real Doctor, stay away from this one!

October 28th, 2011

The best

She is the best. I am his patient and she treated me really proffessional and carelessly.

September 11th, 2011

would recommend to both men and women....

January 26th, 2010

Very Nice

August 5th, 2009

Compassionate, caring, excellent bedsidemanner, wonderful surgeon. I would recommend her to everyone.

September 17th, 2008