Dr. Johanna Figueroa MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Roslyn Heights, NY

April 26th, 2017
She's very professional, also very compassionate to what her patient is going through. I went to her a mess and she delivered a health mess-age in the form if successful surgery. She gets 5 stars from me. She also qualified in Aftercare because she a wonderful person as well.. always asking how I'm doing, how things are going. I appreciate that she goes the extra mile.

February 26th, 2017
Back in 2010 talk to Figureroa save my life I so much appreciate services the gratitude that she shows to have patience I do recommend her highly I had a kidney stone 2 to 3 cm and it broke up and was affecting my blood I went in on 2010 to St. Francis hospital kidney stone was breaking up and affecting my blood my chances with This problem was very slim I had two blood transfusions on dialysis Dr. Figureroa really pulled me through I think. today .

July 2nd, 2016
wonderful doctor

October 28th, 2013
knowledgeable, caring and professional doctor
My experience with Dr. Figueroa has been excellent. She helped me "cure" my vaginal atrophy. I never thought after menopause I would ever be able to engage in sexual intercourse again, no less enjoy it and now, thanks to Dr. Figueroa I have been able to resume sexual intercourse with my husband. I will forever be grateful to her for that. Now, we are working on another problem - stress incontinence. I will post as soon as the issue is hopefully resolved. I have a feeling it will be because I know that I am in good hands! Also, her staff is just wonderful, very caring and sincere.

August 13th, 2013
The Best
I came to her office in tears and left her office with the biggest smile . She gave me hope !! This doctor really knows how to treat her patients ! Only if there were more doctors like her in this field . I am so happy I found her !

October 25th, 2012
excellent doctor will tell my family and friends about her
Pleasant Doctor. Clean office pleasant staff. I was happy with the way I was treated in this office. I wouldnt mind visiting this Doctors office weekly

April 16th, 2012
Not on top of things
When visiting her my mom was told she had a prolapse that was serious and should be taken care of immediately , well 6 weeks later tests results are not looked at, insurance approvals not done, cat scan was in her office for one week and no call, I had to get it from another Dr. who was shocked I wasn't related the bad news, yes bad news you would think no call all must be good ,well that was not the way it went, so I am sitting here still waiting after 3 phone calls today, find yourself a real Doctor, stay away from this one!

October 28th, 2011
The best
She is the best. I am his patient and she treated me really proffessional and carelessly.

September 10th, 2011
would recommend to both men and women....

August 5th, 2009
Compassionate, caring, excellent bedsidemanner, wonderful surgeon. I would recommend her to everyone.