A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johanna Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johanna Freedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johanna Freedman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Freedman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johanna Rachel Freedman MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Johanna R. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Johanna Freedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Johanna Freedman practices Internal Medicine near Arvada, CO.
See Arvada Internists.