Dr. Johanna Freedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Johanna Freedman?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Johanna Freedman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2016

I have been a patient in this office for 15 years. First with Dr. Walter, then with Dr. Friedman. Recently, for the first time ever, I missed an appointment. I wrote it down on Tuesday, and my appointment was on the Monday before. I received no appointment reminder phone call or message. I was charged $50 for a no show!! I apologized to the receptionist, the nurse practitioner who I saw instead of the doctor when I re-scheduled, but I was still charged for the no show. I work in a doctors office and we have no-shows all the time, and we never charge them. RUDE.

October 23rd, 2015

In my opinion, she doesn't listen. Only the most basic of my health needs were being met, while qualitative aspects don't seem to be of much concern.

October 20th, 2015

Very rude front desk! They read from my personal computer information and never getting an answer to my questions.

December 22nd, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Freedman's for over 3 years. Increasingly during visits the staff including Dr. Freeman spend more time entering information in the computer during the visit that actually talking or looking at me. I had a phone conversation with the nurse as a follow up to an appointment, and her responses were delayed and I could hear her typing. Dr. Freedman only focuses on one issue, and doesn't follow-up on prior issues that may or may not be resolved. The receptionist is a hard gate keeper and it is difficult to be able to talk to the nurse or medical assistant. There is a 1.5 minute recorded message regarding insurance and payments that you have to listen to every time you call the office. This is becoming more like the Kaiser system and less like an independent family practice.

May 17th, 2011

Dr. Freedman is a very nice person. She is concerned with solving a medical issue. The problem with our visit is the rudeness and demeanor of the office staff. Their treatment has made us decide to change doctors. It is not a warm feeling to be treated by staff as if you are beneath them. Without patients there is not an office! Dr. Freedman's nurse is nice but again do not expect anything from the remainder of the staff!!! This was not a one time experience.

April 6th, 2015