A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johanna Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johanna Kelly is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johanna Kelly, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Kelly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johanna Kelly MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Johanna Kelly practice?
- Dr. Johanna Kelly has 4 office locations.
Dr. Johanna Kelly practices Pediatrics near Blandon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elverson, PA and Reading, PA.
See Blandon Pediatricians.