A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johanna Koch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johanna Koch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johanna Koch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Koch graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Koch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tahoe Forest Hospital District
- Incline Village Center, Incline Vlg, Nv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johanna Koch MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Johanna Koch practice?
- Dr. Johanna Koch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Johanna Koch practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Incline Village, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Truckee, CA.
See Incline Village Family Physicians and Incline Village Hospice & Palliative Specialists.