Family Physicians, Hospice & Palliative Specialist
889 Alder Ave
Ste 203
Incline Village, NV 89451
775-832-5200
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Everything you could ever want in a doctor  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2012

From the new front office staff, to the much-loved Tamia and new PA, Dr. Koch's office is a wonderful, supportive, caring experience. Dr. Koch has a unique ability to see beyond the physical presentation of a problem ... she cares about your emotional state around the problem as well, and always takes time to discuss things until they are fully resolved. Her memory of personal details of your life - even over the span of years - always make you feel special. Her warm and friendly delivery of straightforward information, is always welcome and has earned my unending trust and respect. She's not one to just prescribe you a pill if there is a better, more healthy option, and although I sometimes go in hoping for a pill, I love that she cares more about my health than my perception that a pill will cure all.

|  The Best  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2011

I went to medical school with Joy (Johanna), and I want to tell anyone looking for a doctor that Joy that you will not find a better and more compassionate person or physician than Joy Koch. I ran into her a few years back in San Antonio where she was attending a conference, as was I. Joy has not changed after becoming a physician. So if you are looking for your next doctor in the area that Joy practices, go to her without worry.