Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Johanna Mccullagh
Dr. Johanna Mccullagh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with other offices in Overland Park, KS and Hays, KS. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Mccullagh is affiliated with St Luke's South Hospital and Hays Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Johanna Mccullagh has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Johanna Mccullagh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Joseph Brewer
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Kansas City, MO 0.01 mi41
Dr. Navanshu Arora
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Kansas City, MO 0.01 mi17
Dr. Anna Grodzinsky
Kansas City, MO 0.01 mi5