A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johanna Meyer-Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johanna Meyer-Mitchell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johanna Meyer-Mitchell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer-Mitchell graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Meyer-Mitchell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus
- Concord Campus
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johanna Meyer-Mitchell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Johanna Meyer-Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Johanna Meyer-Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Johanna Meyer-Mitchell practices Family Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Family Physicians.