Dr. Johanna Oneill Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Johanna Oneill?

Doesn't listen

Posted on October 6th, 2016

I've been with Dr. O'Neill for a few years and finally decided to change to a different doctor. She just wasn't for me. I always felt like she was rushing me. Whenever I had a question, I didn't even get a chance to finish before she started answering so I never felt like she heard me. And, I could never ask a follow up question because she was already onto something else. It didn't seem to matter to her if I understood or not.

Posted on August 31st, 2016

Spent time explaining things to me and answering all of questions.

Give her a try, she is great!

Posted on May 6th, 2016

After leaving the emergency room with a "threatened" miscarriage, the ER told me to follow up with my OB within the next week. I called my original OB and explained the importance of getting an appointment, but they couldn't fit me in for 3 weeks. I called several offices in the area until I called Dr. O' Neill's office, and they made an appointment for the next day. I went into the office and was greeted by friendly staff. The wait time was minimal, and I was seen within 5 minutes. Dr. O' Neill was friendly and down to earth when I met her. She explained to me the different tests and ultrasounds they would do to make sure my baby was still healthy. She called me the same day to tell me the good news regarding my blood test results, and she said she wanted to do an ultrasound just to make sure we were out of the woods. I am really relieved that I met Dr. O'Neill, and I chose her to be my OB because of how straightforward, nice, and professional she was with me. I saw that she only has 3 stars on this website, but I can assure you I had a great experience with Dr. O'Neill. She did not rush me through the appointment, she answered all of my questions, and she genuinely showed concern for my well-being. I was very anxious because I thought I lost my baby, but she was able to calm me down and help make a plan to monitor the baby. I know that her office is very busy, and that they can fall behind in schedule. However, my experience was nothing short of exceptional and I hope you will give her a try.

Very rude and does not care about patients

Posted on September 17th, 2015

I was referred by another doctor to see her about an issue. She was rude, asked me why I came , and dismissed all of my concerns. She did not even examine me! She told me I didn't have what the other doctor said I might, that next time I should "google" it before I come to see her. Needless to say I would never return to see her, stay away!

Incompetent

Posted on April 27th, 2015

My opinion of Dr Oneill in the 16 years that I was her patient was that she was always extremely rushed, rude, and nonempathetic; however, I was fine with those undesirable traits if she was competent. I believed she was...until she nearly lost the life of my child and I during birth. By the grace of the Divine, he is fine, but the irreparable emotional damage it has caused me will forever haunt me. Afterward, she was more concerned with protecting herself from a lawsuit than seeing how I or my child was doing. There's much better OB's out there...steer clear of this practice and Dr Oneill.

Considerate, spends as much time as needed with you.

Posted on May 1st, 2011

Dr. O'neill is one of the few doctors I have seen who does not treat her patients like the are in an assembly line. She listens to what you have to say, and no matter how busy she is takes enough time to answer all questions and explain everything fully. Great bed side manner.

Did not feel like i was taken care of...

Posted on June 29th, 2010

Doctor dismissed a lot of issues and concerns during labor and delivery. I saw her two times my entire stay from beginning to end of birth. Never received a phone call about how i was after birth. Even my child was sent to to NICU and she never asked about me or my child. DO NOT go to this doctor she is nice but does not care about anyone but herself.

Posted on June 13th, 2017