A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johanna Operschall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Operschall graduated from Universitat Wien.
Dr. Operschall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NorthBay Medical Center
- NorthBay Vaca Valley Hospital
- NorthBay Occupational Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johanna Operschall MD is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Johanna Operschall practice?
- Dr. Johanna Operschall has 1 office location.
Dr. Johanna Operschall practices Preventive Medicine near Fairfield, CA.
See Fairfield Preventive Medicine Specialists.