A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johanna Pallotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johanna Pallotta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johanna Pallotta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pallotta graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Pallotta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johanna A Pallotta MD is a female Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Johanna A. Pallotta practice?
- Dr. Johanna Pallotta has 1 office location.
Dr. Johanna Pallotta practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.