A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johanna Seddon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seddon
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Seddon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johanna Seddon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Corneal Ulcer
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Retinal Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Uveal Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Macular Degeneration
- Radiation Injuries
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Seddon graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 5 awards.
Dr. Seddon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johanna Margaret Seddon MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Johanna M. Seddon practice?
- Dr. Johanna Seddon has 1 office location.
Dr. Johanna Seddon practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.