A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johanna Seddon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johanna Seddon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Corneal Ulcer
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Retinal Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Uveal Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Macular Degeneration
- Radiation Injuries
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Seddon graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 5 awards.
Dr. Seddon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johanna Margaret Seddon MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Johanna M. Seddon practice?
- Dr. Johanna Seddon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Johanna Seddon practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.