A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johanna Su:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johanna Su is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johanna Su, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Su graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Su has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscropists
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johanna Su MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Johanna Su practice?
- Dr. Johanna Su has 2 office locations.
Dr. Johanna Su practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yorba Linda, CA.
See Fullerton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.