A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johanna Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johanna Tran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johanna Tran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Tran has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johanna Elizabeth Tran MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Johanna E. Tran practice?
- Dr. Johanna Tran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Johanna Tran practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Internal Medicine near Mechanicsville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Mechanicsville Physiatrists and Mechanicsville Internists.