A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johannes Aas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johannes Aas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Aas graduated from Arhus Univ, Det Laegevidenskabelige Fak, Arhus, Denmark.
Dr. Aas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Johannes Aas practice?
Dr. Johannes Aas practices Internal Medicine near Superior, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, MN and Hibbing, MN.
See Superior Internists.