A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johannes Aas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Ulcerative Colitis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Aas graduated from Arhus Univ, Det Laegevidenskabelige Fak, Arhus, Denmark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Aas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 16 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Johannes Aas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile