A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johannes Aas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johannes Aas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Aas graduated from Arhus Univ, Det Laegevidenskabelige Fak, Arhus, Denmark.
Dr. Aas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johannes Aas MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Johannes Aas practice?
- Dr. Johannes Aas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Johannes Aas practices Internal Medicine near Superior, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, MN and Hibbing, MN.
See Superior Internists.