Dr. Johannes Blom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Johannes Blom?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Johannes Blom?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 14th, 2017

Dedicated

I was pleasantly surprised when Dr Blom call me back on a weekend to go over the complication I was having with my skin reaction after surgery. I have been under his care for years and when it was time for surgery I could not think of one anyone else I would trust more.

February 21st, 2017

I highly recommend him. Have my family and friend also coming to see Dr Blom. knowing what I know from working at Medical offices; this office and the Doctor are great and caring. Although sometimes the wait can be a bit long as he is very busy, it is well worth it!!

February 9th, 2017

Recommend

This doctor listened to me and gave me a prompt diagnosis of my problem which I think is excellent.

March 14th, 2016

You WANT him to be your orthopedic go-to physician!

Both Dr. Blom and his partner, Dr. Knight are outstanding physicians, diagnosticians, surgeons and human beings. They NEVER give up on making you better and always keep an open mind about alternative diagnoses. Go become their patients!!!

February 11th, 2016

Came for a second opinion and I am so glad I did. Great Doctor and although busy office, the staff was very pleasant.

October 30th, 2015

Inaccurate diagnosis. Surgery gone bad. He could care less.

October 23rd, 2015

Good experience

Nice staff and great Doctor. Usually it's one or the other but at this office I was surprised to find both.

October 23rd, 2015

Very knowledgeable and caring doctor.

October 11th, 2015

thankful

I met Dr Blom trough the ER after an automobile accident. I can only be thankful that he was the Doctor assigned to my case. Despite the bad trauma I was involved in, I am back to walking and living a normal life. Do not get discouraged by bad comments, see it for yourself. I highly recommend him.

October 8th, 2015

not trained to operate

this dr might explain things to you when your there but stay away from him because he is not highly trained to operate on any part of your body. he destroyed my hip and the er had him on staff when i arrived. i wish i could have researched him better now i am stuck with chronic pain because he isn't trained to do any detailed or complicated operations. i am suprised he been allowed to operate on anyone. stay away. the office staff is rude. once he is done operating on you and you don't do well from his operating skills , he doesn't try to help u he just sends you to physical therapy. due to his inexperience and so called military training i may have to get another operation as he gave me a partial implant which only last 7 years and only new one way to put it in and dissected my from the back. stay away.

October 1st, 2015

Great staff, very courteous. Dr. Blom has excellent bedside manners and took the time to explain my diagnosis and all my options. Well worth the wait as most good doctors are busy and worth waiting for.

August 10th, 2015

Fracture left tibia surgery

I was firts introduced to the dr. in 2008 after suffering a terrible fall from 20ft.was taken to memorial hollywood was in trauma for 3 weeks, various fractures.dr blom was the last surgeon to attend to me after other surgeons had done their jobs, the left leg was not the same after, requested if there was some other alternative and was told none was available, i continue to this day having problems fron the post op and have begun to look for help from others. just this past 23 had surgery of a ligament of left foot due to the incorrect way i was operated on by dr.blom.good luck.