Dr. Johannes Blom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Johannes Blom?

Posted on October 20th, 2017

Office and Dr Blom himself followed up with me after my hip surgery. Can't say enough about his bedside manners and his staff.

Genuine and knowledgeable

Posted on October 17th, 2017

Came to see this Doctor after being very worried about having to do surgery at a different office. This Doctor went through every possible option with me leaving surgery as the last option and made me feel very comfortable. He is very knowledgeable and caring. He and his staff took the time to explain everything and helped me set up a few appointments. I highly recommend this Doctor.

Dedicated

Posted on April 14th, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised when Dr Blom call me back on a weekend to go over the complication I was having with my skin reaction after surgery. I have been under his care for years and when it was time for surgery I could not think of one anyone else I would trust more.

Posted on February 21st, 2017

I highly recommend him. Have my family and friend also coming to see Dr Blom. knowing what I know from working at Medical offices; this office and the Doctor are great and caring. Although sometimes the wait can be a bit long as he is very busy, it is well worth it!!

Recommend

Posted on February 9th, 2017

This doctor listened to me and gave me a prompt diagnosis of my problem which I think is excellent.

You WANT him to be your orthopedic go-to physician!

Posted on March 14th, 2016

Both Dr. Blom and his partner, Dr. Knight are outstanding physicians, diagnosticians, surgeons and human beings. They NEVER give up on making you better and always keep an open mind about alternative diagnoses. Go become their patients!!!

Posted on February 11th, 2016

Came for a second opinion and I am so glad I did. Great Doctor and although busy office, the staff was very pleasant.

Posted on October 30th, 2015

Inaccurate diagnosis. Surgery gone bad. He could care less.

Good experience

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Nice staff and great Doctor. Usually it's one or the other but at this office I was surprised to find both.

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Very knowledgeable and caring doctor.

thankful

Posted on October 11th, 2015

I met Dr Blom trough the ER after an automobile accident. I can only be thankful that he was the Doctor assigned to my case. Despite the bad trauma I was involved in, I am back to walking and living a normal life. Do not get discouraged by bad comments, see it for yourself. I highly recommend him.

not trained to operate

Posted on October 8th, 2015

this dr might explain things to you when your there but stay away from him because he is not highly trained to operate on any part of your body. he destroyed my hip and the er had him on staff when i arrived. i wish i could have researched him better now i am stuck with chronic pain because he isn't trained to do any detailed or complicated operations. i am suprised he been allowed to operate on anyone. stay away. the office staff is rude. once he is done operating on you and you don't do well from his operating skills , he doesn't try to help u he just sends you to physical therapy. due to his inexperience and so called military training i may have to get another operation as he gave me a partial implant which only last 7 years and only new one way to put it in and dissected my from the back. stay away.