Dr. Johannes Coetzee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Johannes Coetzee?

Extremely kind and thinks outside the box... doesn't just jump into surgery and I so admire that.

Posted on March 4th, 2017

Most competent

Posted on January 18th, 2017

You won't find anyone with more knowledge and capability on ankle issues. A very caring and talented surgeon.

Posted on July 13th, 2016

Dr. Coetzee is a passionate surgeon. His experience, knowledge and skills as a surgeon of the feet and ankles are amazing! I have been a patient of Dr. Coetzee since 2013. He is very conservative on his treatment plans and when it was time for a toe fusion and bone spurs removal surgery, he did it. Everything is healing properly! I will be scheduling a total ankle replacement in the next six months with Dr Coetzee. Nervous, but excited to be relived of the "cement pain" in my left ankle. His STAFF are wonderful and caring! Would love to work for TCO!

Posted on June 26th, 2016

Outstanding, probably the best doctor I have seen in years. Had Bunion Surgery on both of my feet...Excellant results.

Posted on May 20th, 2016

Dr. Coetzee is a world-class surgeon whom we are lucky to have in the Twin Cities area. Beyond that, he is courteous and kind. Dr. Coetzee has treated numerous Olympic and professional athletes, a testament to his superb skill

Posted on December 17th, 2015

The best, of the best, of the best Foot and Ankle Surgeons in the United States.

Blessed Beyond Measure!

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Dr. Coetzee and his Team at TCO are the best place to be! This journey from the initial consultation to now being 6 months out from an ankle replacement has been one of continued expertise, encouragement, and continual support! I am thankful for the recommendations from others that brought me to the above and beyond exceptional care and continued follow-up. I know that I have a team of extra caring experts and support staff on this continued new journey year after year!

ANKLE REPLACEMENT

Posted on October 12th, 2012

I WAITED 3 MONTHS TO SEE HIM THE FIRST TIME AND HAD NO PROBLEMS GETTING APPOINTMENTS AFTER THAT. DR COETZEE IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR AND I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMEND HIM FOR ALL ANKLE PROBLEM

Excellent Care

Posted on July 18th, 2012

Dr. Coetzee is a compassionate doctor that takes the time to make you understand & feel comfortable about what is happening. Doc treats his patients as part of the team. I have nothing negative to say about him or his practice.

Posted on July 28th, 2011

I broke my ankle while I college and was sent to his office in Minneapolis but to see a different doctor. After viewing my xrays, he consulted Dr.Coetzee who fit me in, between appointments. Immediately stated "she will be having surgery next week." He took the time to explain my injury, answering all questions. His staff is amazing. His nurse was willing to take my calls as I recovered and made me feel completely comfortable. Without Dr Coetzee, I would have an impaired ability to walk. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. The very best.

My surgery experience with Dr. Coetzee

Posted on April 16th, 2010

I highly recommend him to any body with ankle/foot problems. I had an ankle replacement, posterior tibia tendon transfer, reposition of the foot, brought my arch up. I no longer need orthotics. I had this done dec. 8th. It keeps getting better every week. I am very please with him and the results.

Posted on October 24th, 2017