Dr. Johannes Coetzee MD Patient Reviews

January 18th, 2017
Most competent
You won't find anyone with more knowledge and capability on ankle issues. A very caring and talented surgeon.

July 13th, 2016
Dr. Coetzee is a passionate surgeon. His experience, knowledge and skills as a surgeon of the feet and ankles are amazing! I have been a patient of Dr. Coetzee since 2013. He is very conservative on his treatment plans and when it was time for a toe fusion and bone spurs removal surgery, he did it. Everything is healing properly! I will be scheduling a total ankle replacement in the next six months with Dr Coetzee. Nervous, but excited to be relived of the "cement pain" in my left ankle. His STAFF are wonderful and caring! Would love to work for TCO!

June 26th, 2016
Outstanding, probably the best doctor I have seen in years. Had Bunion Surgery on both of my feet...Excellant results.

May 19th, 2016
Dr. Coetzee is a world-class surgeon whom we are lucky to have in the Twin Cities area. Beyond that, he is courteous and kind. Dr. Coetzee has treated numerous Olympic and professional athletes, a testament to his superb skill

December 17th, 2015
The best, of the best, of the best Foot and Ankle Surgeons in the United States.

March 5th, 2015
Blessed Beyond Measure!
Dr. Coetzee and his Team at TCO are the best place to be! This journey from the initial consultation to now being 6 months out from an ankle replacement has been one of continued expertise, encouragement, and continual support! I am thankful for the recommendations from others that brought me to the above and beyond exceptional care and continued follow-up. I know that I have a team of extra caring experts and support staff on this continued new journey year after year!

October 12th, 2012
ANKLE REPLACEMENT
I WAITED 3 MONTHS TO SEE HIM THE FIRST TIME AND HAD NO PROBLEMS GETTING APPOINTMENTS AFTER THAT. DR COETZEE IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR AND I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMEND HIM FOR ALL ANKLE PROBLEM

July 18th, 2012
Excellent Care
Dr. Coetzee is a compassionate doctor that takes the time to make you understand & feel comfortable about what is happening. Doc treats his patients as part of the team. I have nothing negative to say about him or his practice.

July 28th, 2011
I broke my ankle while I college and was sent to his office in Minneapolis but to see a different doctor. After viewing my xrays, he consulted Dr.Coetzee who fit me in, between appointments. Immediately stated "she will be having surgery next week." He took the time to explain my injury, answering all questions. His staff is amazing. His nurse was willing to take my calls as I recovered and made me feel completely comfortable. Without Dr Coetzee, I would have an impaired ability to walk. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. The very best.

April 16th, 2010
My surgery experience with Dr. Coetzee
I highly recommend him to any body with ankle/foot problems. I had an ankle replacement, posterior tibia tendon transfer, reposition of the foot, brought my arch up. I no longer need orthotics. I had this done dec. 8th. It keeps getting better every week. I am very please with him and the results.

January 10th, 2009
Dr. J Chris Coetzee has been my orthopedic MD for the last 5+yrs for my foot/ankle problems. I have seen many of them over the years and he by far is cream of the crop...cherry on the ice cream sundae. He is kind, compasionate and he has the best bedside manner. You leave the office knowing that he truly cares about you and your problem and he will be there through the whole process. He is also very humble and knows when something is out of his hands and he can't handle it and is okay with referring you to the correct person that can handle your problem.