A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johannes Reim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johannes Reim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johannes Reim, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reim graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Reim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johannes Wolfgang Reim MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Johannes W. Reim practice?
- Dr. Johannes Reim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Johannes Reim practices Neurology near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD.
See Columbia Neurologists.