A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johannes Veldhuis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johannes Veldhuis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johannes Veldhuis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Insulin Resistance
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Veldhuis graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Veldhuis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johannes Douglas Veldhuis MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Johannes D. Veldhuis practice?
- Dr. Johannes Veldhuis has 1 office location.
Dr. Johannes Veldhuis practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Endocrinologists.