Learn more about Dr. Johannes Veldhuis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johannes Veldhuis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Veldhuis
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Veldhuis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johannes Veldhuis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Insulin Resistance
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Veldhuis graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Veldhuis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johannes D Veldhuis MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Johannes D. Veldhuis practice?
- Dr. Johannes Veldhuis has 1 office location.
Dr. Johannes Veldhuis practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Endocrinologists.