Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Johannes Weltin
Dr. Johannes Weltin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Square, NY, with other offices in Spring Valley, NY and Suffern, NY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Weltin is affiliated with Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center and Mount Sinai Hospital. Dr. Weltin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Johannes Weltin has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Johannes Weltin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Square, NY.
Dr. Tamir Katz
New Square, NY 0 mi15
Dr. Avi Factor
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
New Square, NY 0 mi7
Dr. Jerrold Schwartz
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
New Square, NY 0 mi42