Dr. Jonathan Krant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Krant?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 13th, 2013

Very rude staff both in person and on the phone. Dr. Krant spends very little time with you, then you have to deal with his very rude staff. Better to find another doctor.

October 12th, 2010

egomaniac

Thinks that he knows everything, but actually is wrong most of the time! Staff is very rude!

August 4th, 2010

Another Quack

After two weeks of being told I had a virus and then told it might not be a virus but they didn't know what was wrong, by my doctors interns, I went to see Dr. Krant. He looked at me and told me I either had Lupus or RA because of the butterfly rash on my face. By this time I was on a low dose of steroids just to be able to walk and even that hurt. Every muscle and joint was stiff and nothing relieved it. My ankles, feet, and lower legs were swollen along with my wrists. When both blood tests came back negative, Dr. Krant told me to stop taking my prednisone (only later did I learn I should have weaned off of them) and I should be fine now. When I asked him what was wrong, that I knew something was still wrong, he said "you have fibromyalgia". Just like that. No point test. Nothing. After going to three support meetings, I realized my symptoms were nothing like people with fibromyalgia. Two years later, after I switched primary doctors, my new doctor discovered that in my files a year after my misdiagnosis with Krant, an xray showed nodes throughout both my lungs. Long story short, after having a lung biopsy, I have sarcoidosis. It has now spread to my eyes, sinuses, liver, spleen and possibly my heart. It's also suspected to be in my muscles and bones. I don't know if not being diagnosed with the righ diagnoses sooner would have made a difference but this guy needs to go back to medical school. My symptoms were classic bone sarcoidosis symptoms. This guy shouldn't even have a license!

June 27th, 2017