Dr. Jonathan Stone DO Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

October 14th, 2016
Superd doctor and staff!
Dr. Stone allows time for each patient. I always get in at aplointed time. He knows me and my history. He is very sweet. I love the nurse's, Marylin and Carolyn. Not to forget receptionist/office manager Sara! She's all over it!

December 8th, 2015
Hes only been licensed for 5years becareful!
Very confrontational,complex to patients complaints of pain,not a good pain management spec,poor communication dishonest,unethical lied and told me i would two injections,only received one! N which did nothing to subdue the pain when i complained about the pain worsen he wrote me off to go back to work 2weeks after precision of 4 injections with not even a moderate restriction basically saying in medical terms im well sorry doc your so wrong and not at all after said injection did he evaluate me n what he had done to my body as GOD is my witness an during my tenure as his patient he never examined my cervical spine which was what i was seeing him for in the first place,he needs to be repremanded by the state board,i wouldnt advise anyone to attend this guy for pain management hes terrible...