A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jong Yoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jong Yoo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoo graduated from Hanyang University, Seoul.
Dr. Yoo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wagoner Community Hospital
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jong Hyeon Yoo MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jong H. Yoo practice?
- Dr. Jong Yoo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jong Yoo practices Internal Medicine near Muskogee, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Stigler, OK and Eufaula, OK.
See Muskogee Internists.