A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John-David Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Black
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Black Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from University Of Ca Los Angeles David Geffe.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John-David A Black MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John-David A. Black practice?
- Dr. John-David Black has 1 office location.
Dr. John-David Black practices Orthopaedic Surgery near York, PA.
See York Orthopedic Surgeons.