A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John-Michael Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John-Michael Li is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John-Michael Li, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Li has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John-Michael Li MD is a male Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John-Michael Li practice?
- Dr. John-Michael Li has 1 office location.
Dr. John-Michael Li practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists.