A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John-Paul Ayala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John-Paul Ayala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John-Paul Ayala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayala graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Ayala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John-Paul Ayala MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John-Paul Ayala practice?
- Dr. John-Paul Ayala has 4 office locations.
Dr. John-Paul Ayala practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Trumbull, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, CT and Fairfield, CT.
See Trumbull Internists, Trumbull Critical Care Practitioners, and Trumbull Pulmonologists.