Internist, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)
Video profile

Jan 9th, 2015

Full of himself.

So happy to be his patient! show details So happy to be his patient!
by Steve Martin on Apr 2nd, 2013

I had been using another pulmonologist for almost ten years, and used him as a PCP as well. My health had been gradually worsening and my former doctor seemed almost not to care. I asked my cardiologist for another name, and I am SO happy he recommended Dr Ayala! He immediately did a battery of tests for a baseline, determined what was causing my pressing problems, and put me on a regimen which resulted in an almost 100% turn-around in my health problems. What greatly impressed me was his knowledge of all aspects of my condition and his willingness to give me the time to adequately explain it to me. He is patient, understanding, and caring. Adding this to his medical know-how, I couldn't expect more from a physician. He's great!

Dr John Paul Ayala is awesome show details Dr John Paul Ayala is awesome
Mar 5th, 2011

Dr Ayala is fantastic in every way. He is extremely caring - I get a strong positive spiritual sense from him, amazingly smart, totally up to date on what's going on in the field, very sensitive to personalizing treatment, respects you, makes you feel great even when you aren't feeling that well physically, on the same level as him, a wonderful people person. I can't say enough good things about Dr Ayala and the fellow physicians in his practice

by Susan O'Brien on Mar 24th, 2008

Dr. John P. Ayala is an outstanding physician. My mother was truly blessed to be under his care during her long-term illness. I will forever be grateful for his compassion and undying optimism he has expressed to my mother and to me.