A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John-Paul Newport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John-Paul Newport is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Newport graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Newport has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Mercy Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John-Paul Lamar Newport MD is a male Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John-Paul L. Newport practice?
- Dr. John-Paul Newport has 4 office locations.
Dr. John-Paul Newport practices Urology near Lenoir City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, TN and Knoxville, TN.
See Lenoir City Urologists.