A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John-Paul Newport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John-Paul Newport is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newport
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Newport Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Newport graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Newport has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Mercy Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John-Paul Lamar Newport MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John-Paul L. Newport practice?
- Dr. John-Paul Newport has 5 office locations.
Dr. John-Paul Newport practices Urology near Lenoir City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Oak Ridge, TN.
See Lenoir City Urologists.