Dr. John-Paul Trautman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John-Paul Trautman?

Best Doctor I've Ever Had

Posted on January 11th, 2014

Dr. Trautman is an amazing doctor. He listens to and respects his patients. I feel I can ask him any question and he answers thoroughly and clearly. He helped steer me the directions I needed to see specialists. He follows up on details and spends a lot of time with patients. I never feel rushed and I have never waited more than 5 minutes in the waiting room or examination room. He is by far the best doctor I have ever had!

Posted on December 30th, 2013

dr.trautman is the best primeary docter I ever had I am 55 years old and had about 4 primeary doctors dr. trautman go the extra step with me every time I come in ,he spends time talking with me, not just here take this see me in two weeks.he is just a down to earth guy with a great staff . I would send any one to dr. trautman and after they had an appointment with him I know they would be thanking me.

Posted on April 12th, 2017