A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John-Paul Yermian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John-Paul Yermian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yermian graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Yermian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John-Paul Paul R Yermian MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John-Paul P. Yermian practice?
- Dr. John-Paul Yermian has 1 office location.
Dr. John-Paul Yermian practices Plastic Surgery near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Surgeons.