Dr. R Yermian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. R Yermian?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2012

Excellent

I had my appointment there it was no wait he spent and hour with me explaining how important it was to take care of myself and to eat healthy and make better food choices...

September 6th, 2010

What a nice physician! very competent and a great bedside manner, makes you feel right at home. Very knowledgable and a beaauuttiful office! a must for anyone in the area.

June 3rd, 2009

Still happy...

I had my breast done with Dr Yermian 8 years ago. I have been extremely happy with my results. I went from an A cup to a full C cup. My breast look natural and fit my small frame. I have not had any issues or problems and my breast feel soft. Since my surgery, a friend also got her breast done with Dr Yermian and she is also happy with her results.

February 12th, 2009

YERMIAN NOT A SURGEON HE IS A BUTCHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY WIFE HAD MINI TUCK AND LIPO WITH HORRIBLE RESULTS DR YERMIAN IS NOT A DOCTOR BUT A BUTCHER!! MY COUSIN WENT TO HAVE A MOLE REMOVED AND HE MADE IT WORSE. A FRIEND OF OURS WHO GOT THE SAME PROCEDURE DONE HAD WORSE RESULTS THAN THOSE OF MY WIFE... HE IS A BUTCHER NOT A SURGEON DO NOT GO THERETHE STATE OF CALIFORNIA HAS AN OPEN INVESTIGATION ON DR YERMIAN DO NOT GO TO THIS BUTCHER SAVE YOURSELF MONEY HEADACHES AND EMOTIONAL STRESS FIND A REAL SURGEOUN

June 10th, 2008

His the Best

Well its 22yrs later and I have alway said that Dr. Y is and has been one of the best doctors overall.... He cares for his patient.... I began working with Dr. Y in 1988 and I taught he already was an amazing dr and 22yrs later I still believe this down to my heart...Dr. Yermian is very humble,funny,honest,and trusthworthy in my books...Dr. Y operated on my baby boy when he was a General Doctor were he looked liked he had in the field for many years.....Now 22yrs later, well I have always kept him around in mind....I now return as a patient and I really dont know how to tell you how wonderful and beautiful job he has done for me and its a lil....I now work for him and I am so blessed to know him and to learn from him...... thank you

July 24th, 2016