Surgeons

7020 Van Nuys Blvd
Van Nuys, CA 91405
818-780-7900
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2012

I had my appointment there it was no wait he spent and hour with me explaining how important it was to take care of myself and to eat healthy and make better food choices...

Jun 18th, 2012

I just had my tummy tuck with liposculpture June of 2012. I initally came in to also have done work on my face, but Dr. Yermian suggested I was not a candidate for this surgery yet. I was so amazed and happy with his honesty. I am also very happy with my results, THEY ARE AMAZING!!!

May 28th, 2012

I had an initial consultation with the Dr. around October of 2010. I was finally financially ready for the procedure in May 2012. I called spoke to the "office-manager" discussed a few details and voiced a few questions/concerned I had, she suggested I have a second consultation with the doctor before the surgery, I agreed. About 10 minutes after i hang up the phone, she called me back and said she "relayed" the concerns to the Dr. who in turn said for her to contact me tell me to find another doctor! I was in shock....just because I asked questions he refused service without even talking to me! To add insult to injury, his so called "office-manager" was avoiding my calls, literally not answering my calls. I just needed to get the correct spelling of the Dr. name. When she finally answered my call hours later, and I asked for the spelling, she said " Sure, one moment please, and hung up on me! I have never been treated with such unprofessinalism!

Sep 6th, 2010

What a nice physician! very competent and a great bedside manner, makes you feel right at home. Very knowledgable and a beaauuttiful office! a must for anyone in the area.

|  Still happy...  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2009

I had my breast done with Dr Yermian 8 years ago. I have been extremely happy with my results. I went from an A cup to a full C cup. My breast look natural and fit my small frame. I have not had any issues or problems and my breast feel soft. Since my surgery, a friend also got her breast done with Dr Yermian and she is also happy with her results.

|  YERMIAN NOT A SURGEON HE IS A BUTCHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
by BUTCHER on Feb 11th, 2009

MY WIFE HAD MINI TUCK AND LIPO WITH HORRIBLE RESULTS DR YERMIAN IS NOT A DOCTOR BUT A BUTCHER!! MY COUSIN WENT TO HAVE A MOLE REMOVED AND HE MADE IT WORSE. A FRIEND OF OURS WHO GOT THE SAME PROCEDURE DONE HAD WORSE RESULTS THAN THOSE OF MY WIFE... HE IS A BUTCHER NOT A SURGEON DO NOT GO THERETHE STATE OF CALIFORNIA HAS AN OPEN INVESTIGATION ON DR YERMIAN DO NOT GO TO THIS BUTCHER SAVE YOURSELF MONEY HEADACHES AND EMOTIONAL STRESS FIND A REAL SURGEOUN

|  His the Best  |  show details
by Mz. Rivers................ on Jun 9th, 2008

Well its 22yrs later and I have alway said that Dr. Y is and has been one of the best doctors overall.... He cares for his patient.... I began working with Dr. Y in 1988 and I taught he already was an amazing dr and 22yrs later I still believe this down to my heart...Dr. Yermian is very humble,funny,honest,and trusthworthy in my books...Dr. Y operated on my baby boy when he was a General Doctor were he looked liked he had in the field for many years.....Now 22yrs later, well I have always kept him around in mind....I now return as a patient and I really dont know how to tell you how wonderful and beautiful job he has done for me and its a lil....I now work for him and I am so blessed to know him and to learn from him...... thank you