Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent show details Excellent
Jun 19th, 2012

I had my appointment there it was no wait he spent and hour with me explaining how important it was to take care of myself and to eat healthy and make better food choices...

Sep 6th, 2010

What a nice physician! very competent and a great bedside manner, makes you feel right at home. Very knowledgable and a beaauuttiful office! a must for anyone in the area.

Still happy... show details Still happy...
Jun 3rd, 2009

I had my breast done with Dr Yermian 8 years ago. I have been extremely happy with my results. I went from an A cup to a full C cup. My breast look natural and fit my small frame. I have not had any issues or problems and my breast feel soft. Since my surgery, a friend also got her breast done with Dr Yermian and she is also happy with her results.

YERMIAN NOT A SURGEON HE IS A BUTCHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! show details YERMIAN NOT A SURGEON HE IS A BUTCHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by BUTCHER on Feb 11th, 2009

MY WIFE HAD MINI TUCK AND LIPO WITH HORRIBLE RESULTS DR YERMIAN IS NOT A DOCTOR BUT A BUTCHER!! MY COUSIN WENT TO HAVE A MOLE REMOVED AND HE MADE IT WORSE. A FRIEND OF OURS WHO GOT THE SAME PROCEDURE DONE HAD WORSE RESULTS THAN THOSE OF MY WIFE... HE IS A BUTCHER NOT A SURGEON DO NOT GO THERETHE STATE OF CALIFORNIA HAS AN OPEN INVESTIGATION ON DR YERMIAN DO NOT GO TO THIS BUTCHER SAVE YOURSELF MONEY HEADACHES AND EMOTIONAL STRESS FIND A REAL SURGEOUN

His the Best show details His the Best
by Mz. Rivers................ on Jun 9th, 2008

Well its 22yrs later and I have alway said that Dr. Y is and has been one of the best doctors overall.... He cares for his patient.... I began working with Dr. Y in 1988 and I taught he already was an amazing dr and 22yrs later I still believe this down to my heart...Dr. Yermian is very humble,funny,honest,and trusthworthy in my books...Dr. Y operated on my baby boy when he was a General Doctor were he looked liked he had in the field for many years.....Now 22yrs later, well I have always kept him around in mind....I now return as a patient and I really dont know how to tell you how wonderful and beautiful job he has done for me and its a lil....I now work for him and I am so blessed to know him and to learn from him...... thank you