A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Adams, FACP, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Adams has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Avera St Lukes
- Marshall County Healthcare Center - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Adams FACP, MD, and MPH is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Adams practice?
- Dr. John Adams has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Adams practices Internal Medicine near Aberdeen, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Groton, SD.
See Aberdeen Internists.