Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Adams
Dr. John Adams, MD, FACP, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Elgin, SC, with other offices in Aberdeen, SD and Groton, SD (and 1 other location). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Adams is affiliated with Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center, Avera Hand County Memorial Hospital and Clinic and Avera Holy Family Health. He speaks English.
Dr. John Adams has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Adams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elgin, SC.
Dr. Paula Belmar
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Elgin, SC 0 mi27
Dr. Alberto Saenz
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Columbia, SC 5.27 mi46
Dr. Virginia Mcclain
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Columbia, SC 5.30 mi26