A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Adams, MD, MPH, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Adams has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera St Lukes
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Adams practice?
Dr. John Adams practices Internal Medicine near Aberdeen, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Miller, SD and Groton, SD.
See Aberdeen Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Adams, Dr. Deshawn Adams, Dr. Jan Adams, Dr. Hank Adams, Dr. Shayne Adams, Dr. Shane Adams, Dr. Jackie Adams, Dr. Giovanni Adams