A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Avallone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Avallone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avallone
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Avallone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Avallone graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Avallone has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Avallone DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Avallone practice?
- Dr. John Avallone has 1 office location.
Dr. John Avallone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morrisville, PA.
See Morrisville Surgeons.