A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Avallone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Avallone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Avallone graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Avallone has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Avallone DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Avallone practice?
- Dr. John Avallone has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Avallone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morrisville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Morrisville Orthopedic Surgeons.